Saturday, April 24, 2010

The most expensive tanning lotion available to mankind

We just returned back from the DR.  Great trip, however, even though the trip was planned and booked about 8 months ago, I still was scrambling the night before packing.  Buying sunscreen was on my to do list but I never got to it.  We just figured that we could buy it at the resort.  Rude awakening.  In the resort gift shop I paid...get this...$30 US for the smallest bottle of 60 SPF Sunscreen.  In the end the investment was worth it because we now have glorious tans (that are fading by the minute) and more importantly didn't burn or get sun stroke.  My point is...buy your sunscreen in Canada!  Speaking of which, the trip was great, the weather fabulous and it was nice to hang out on the beach and swim in the ocean.  But there was nothing nicer than arriving back in Collingwood to enjoy the marvelous fresh air.

1 comment:

Tanning Lotion said...

Aghh, the DR! What a great trip! Thanks for sharing!