Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tropical Bliss Smoothie from Pure a Winner!

Faced with the challenge of hiking up Osler Bluff this evening, I thought I would stack my deck and take in a smoothie from Pure - Organic Food and Juice Bar (10 Keith Ave.- on Hwy 26 705.445.9990) and Sam recommended the Tropical Bliss smoothie made with Valencia organges and organic coconut meat...for extra energy.  Between myself, the smoothie and Lady CJ (that's Sarah Heipel's doggie) I made it to the top!  Whoo Hoo...there's great satisfaction in that.  Tomorrow...it's The Village Way Hike.  The Georgian Bay Hikers are meeting in front of Rusty's in the Village at 5:30pm if you're up for the challenge...we'll see you there!  I think they should create a 'Drag my sorry ass up the Hill Smoothie' just for me!

No comments: