Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What's Keli-Anne up to?

For those of you who fondly remember Keli-Anne Pye-Beshara and her beautiful paintings, you can check out what she's up to these days from her studio in Holyrood.  Here's a note from her:

Howdy all:

This is a quick update on what’s been happening here in my Holyrood, Newfoundland studio.


I have a shiny fresh website brimming with brand spankin’ new paintings. Check it out www.keli-annpye-beshara.ca


I have expanded the retail side of my business to include a new line of Stretched Canvas Prints and greeting cards - see the PRINTS page of my site to order. I have 13 new retail locations in Newfoundland carrying my prints and cards - see the STORES page.


I have branched out into a new medium - plywood! I am super excited about the results. I have attached a PowerPoint showing the process and my first 3 pieces. These 3 CUT-OUTS are for sale and need a public space in which to live. Feel free to pass this along to friends or associates.


I post the stages of my paintings on Facebook and write about the process as I go along. This is my way to paint in public within the comforts of my own home studio – life is grand Join me:


www.facebook.com/people/KA-PYE-BESHARA/624876412

Thanks for your support. It is very much appreciated.

1 comment:

KA PYE-BESHARA said...

Thanks, Julie! You guys have always been such great supporters of my art and all local artists!