Monday, April 2, 2012

Foodie News

If you have not been to the Ruffed Grouse in Thornbury yet, you're missing out.  Trust me.  Go in jeans and feel like you're wearing a tux when you're leaving...That's how great the food is.  Wednesday evenings feature a $2 corkage fee.  That sure takes a huge bite out of the dinner bill.

Being a long time skeptic of make your own wine, I have just been educated and recant my previous position on the topic.  We made amazing wine with John at Wine Works.  Check out my article for more details.  If you don't then you're a wine snob.

Word on the street is that big huge turn key restaurant space in the Canadian Tire plaza which started out as a Casey's then morphed into Echo's is about to be reborn.  Likely much more sophisticated.  Looking forward to checking this out. From what I understand things will move fast.

No comments: