Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New Goals for September

If you're like me, the start of a new school year is also a time for me to refresh my goals both personally and with respect to business.  Truth be told, I've been dogging my work out schedule a bit over the past few weeks (yes I was sick...but I probably could have hit the gym a little sooner).  Moving right along, if you're planning on upping your work out routine or getting back to business when it comes to your daily food and alcohol intake now that summer is almost officially over, I strongly suggest that you check out Sarah Heipel's website http://www.goodenergycoach.com/and also subscribe to her facebook page and also her newsletter.  It's a wealth of interesting information and also motivational.  Plus for anyone that knows Sarah...her boot camp workouts are kick ass.

No comments: